- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- Celery sticks
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and soy sauce until smooth.
- Beat in the cheddar cheese, pineapple, almonds, green pepper and onion.
- Serve with celery