- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1 smallest can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 1 cup crushed pecans or slivered almonds
- Mix all ingredients together except the nuts. Form into ball and chill in refrigerator minimum of four hours.
- Roll ball in nuts.
NotesI used to work with a girl named Becky that made the best cheese ball. Remember to use regular cream cheese. No low fat or fat free for this recipe. This is a big hit at parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More