- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (15 oz) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 c white sugar
- 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 25 Ritz Crackers - crumbled
- 1/2 melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread pineapple in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, flour and cheese. Add to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crackers over the top of pineapple and cheese mixture. Pour melted butter over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More