- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (15 oz) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 c white sugar
- 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 25 Ritz Crackers - crumbled
- 1/2 melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread pineapple in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, flour and cheese. Add to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crackers over the top of pineapple and cheese mixture. Pour melted butter over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More