- Cooking Time: 720
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15oz) can crushed pineapples, drained
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped and divided into two 1 cup portions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- Crackers of choice
- 1. Use all the ingredients using only 1 cup of the pecans and form into a ball.
- 2. Reserve 2nd cup of pecans for toppings
- 3. Refrigerate overnight
- 4. Before serving roll Cheeseball into reserved cup of pecans.
- 5. Serve with crackers of choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More