- Cooking Time: 720
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15oz) can crushed pineapples, drained
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped and divided into two 1 cup portions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- Crackers of choice
- 1. Use all the ingredients using only 1 cup of the pecans and form into a ball.
- 2. Reserve 2nd cup of pecans for toppings
- 3. Refrigerate overnight
- 4. Before serving roll Cheeseball into reserved cup of pecans.
- 5. Serve with crackers of choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More