- Cooking Time: 720
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15oz) can crushed pineapples, drained
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped and divided into two 1 cup portions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- Crackers of choice
- 1. Use all the ingredients using only 1 cup of the pecans and form into a ball.
- 2. Reserve 2nd cup of pecans for toppings
- 3. Refrigerate overnight
- 4. Before serving roll Cheeseball into reserved cup of pecans.
- 5. Serve with crackers of choice.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More