- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed pineapple; drained
- 1 can cherry pie mix
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- Mix together flour, oatmeal, baking soda, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Press half of the crust mixture into the bottom of an 8in squared pan.
- Strain pineapple as much as possible to keep crisp from being soggy.
- In large bowl mix strained crushed pineapple, cherry pie mix, and lemon juice.
- Pour filling over the bottom crust.
- Press the remaining crust over the filling.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
NotesQuick and easy dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More