- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 3 thin boneless, skinless seasoned to your taste chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon grated and peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 can of dole pineapple chucks
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- STEP 1
- Cook rice according to package instructions; set aside. Cut breasts into small strips Season to your taste buds. Set aside
- STEP 2
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- STEP 3
- Reduce heat to medium; add remaining tablespoon oil. Add egg; stir to scramble. Add scallions, carrots and ginger ; cook 1 minute. Add rice and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes. Stir in together soy sauce, sugar, and chicken stock.
- STEP 4
- Add broccoli & pineapple and reserved chicken; cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.