- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- in a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple and chili sauce. Set aside and continue making the shrimp lollipops (recipe above).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
NotesThis is the dipping sauce for Shrimp Lollipops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Cookin'See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More