- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- in a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple and chili sauce. Set aside and continue making the shrimp lollipops (recipe above).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
NotesThis is the dipping sauce for Shrimp Lollipops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More