- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- in a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple and chili sauce. Set aside and continue making the shrimp lollipops (recipe above).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
NotesThis is the dipping sauce for Shrimp Lollipops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More