- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time: 30-40
- 2 large pineapples, chopped (do not use core)
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups raisins
- 6 red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large stainless steel pan add chopped fresh pineapple, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and salt.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until pineapple is tender.
- Add raisins, red peppers and macadamia nuts and cook until chutney is thick.
- Stir frequently.
- Pour into hot sterlized jars and seal immediately with parafin.
- Yield 4 quarts.
NotesPineapple chutney taste great with chicken or shrimp curry or any other meat dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More