PINEAPPLE CLUB SANDWICH
- 1 loaf French bread, not sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet&hot honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter,,elted
- 1/2 teaspoondried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey ham, sliced
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey turkey, slicd
- 9 slices bacon, coked
- 1 can(8oz) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 oz. Colby cheese, sliced
Slice off top third of the bread loaf; set top aside. Hollow out bottom section , leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
In a small bowl,combine mayonnaise, honey mustard, butter, parsely, and pepper. Brush top and inside of bread shell with this mixture.
Layer ham, turkey, bacon, pineapple and cheese in bread shell. Replace bread top. Wrap sandwich in foil and refrigerate until serving time. Slice to serve.