- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf French bread, not sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet&hot honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter,,elted
- 1/2 teaspoondried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey ham, sliced
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey turkey, slicd
- 9 slices bacon, coked
- 1 can(8oz) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 oz. Colby cheese, sliced
- Slice off top third of the bread loaf; set top aside. Hollow out bottom section , leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
- In a small bowl,combine mayonnaise, honey mustard, butter, parsely, and pepper. Brush top and inside of bread shell with this mixture.
- Layer ham, turkey, bacon, pineapple and cheese in bread shell. Replace bread top. Wrap sandwich in foil and refrigerate until serving time. Slice to serve.
NotesIf you ask me, these are the perfect ingredients for a sandwich. Quick to put together and very tastey too. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More