- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIf you ask me, these are the perfect ingredients for a sandwich. Quick to put together and very tastey too. :)
- 1 loaf French bread, not sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet&hot honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter,,elted
- 1/2 teaspoondried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey ham, sliced
- 1/4 lb. Deli honey turkey, slicd
- 9 slices bacon, coked
- 1 can(8oz) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 oz. Colby cheese, sliced
- Slice off top third of the bread loaf; set top aside. Hollow out bottom section , leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
- In a small bowl,combine mayonnaise, honey mustard, butter, parsely, and pepper. Brush top and inside of bread shell with this mixture.
- Layer ham, turkey, bacon, pineapple and cheese in bread shell. Replace bread top. Wrap sandwich in foil and refrigerate until serving time. Slice to serve.