PINEAPPLE COCONUT CAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease & flour a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugar & eggs; mixing well.
- Stir in pineapple, flour & vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; pour coconut icing over hot cake. Return to oven & bake 10 minutes or until icing is bubbly.
NotesMoms Pineapple Coconut Cake with Warm Coconut Icing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More