- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease & flour a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugar & eggs; mixing well.
- Stir in pineapple, flour & vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; pour coconut icing over hot cake. Return to oven & bake 10 minutes or until icing is bubbly.
NotesMoms Pineapple Coconut Cake with Warm Coconut Icing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More