- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 c sugar
- 1.5 c water
- 1 (15.25 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2/3 c coconut milk
- Combine sugar & water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cool completely.
- Combine the pineapple and coconut milk in a large bowl; stir in the sugar syrup.
- Pour mixture into the freezer container of an ice-cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spoon gelato into a freezer-safe container; cover & freeze 1 hour, or until firm.
NotesIf you have an ice cream maker, this is an easy light recipe that has delicious results, particularly for those that love pina coladas! From Cooking Light Magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More