- 9 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- Place rolls in an 8-inch square sprayed baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Combine pineapple and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Remove wrap. Make a large indentation in each roll. Fill with pineapple mixture.
- Combine butter, flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a crumble and sprinkle over rolls. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
NotesIf you pine for pineapple, this recipe is for you and makes up quickly and easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More