- 9 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- Place rolls in an 8-inch square sprayed baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Combine pineapple and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Remove wrap. Make a large indentation in each roll. Fill with pineapple mixture.
- Combine butter, flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a crumble and sprinkle over rolls. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
NotesIf you pine for pineapple, this recipe is for you and makes up quickly and easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More