- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tbls. Butter
- 1 Cup Crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 Tsp. Lemon juice
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat slowly to boiling point.
- Add crushed pineapple and cook over medium heat to the soft ball stage (235 degrees), stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Allow about 25 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Beat until crystaline.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Vegan Eats!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More