- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tbls. Butter
- 1 Cup Crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 Tsp. Lemon juice
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat slowly to boiling point.
- Add crushed pineapple and cook over medium heat to the soft ball stage (235 degrees), stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Allow about 25 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Beat until crystaline.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
50 Shades of Taste
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More