- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tbls. Butter
- 1 Cup Crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 Tsp. Lemon juice
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat slowly to boiling point.
- Add crushed pineapple and cook over medium heat to the soft ball stage (235 degrees), stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Allow about 25 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Beat until crystaline.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More