- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon celery seed
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1/2 sweet red onion, very thinly sliced vertically
- 2 cups minature marshmallows, optional
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, and celery seed until well-combined.
- Place cabbage, red onion, marshmallows, grapes, and pineapple in a large mixing bowl. Top with the mayonnaise and sour cream dressing mixture and gently toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours before serving to allow flavors to meld.
- Pineapple grape coleslaw may be made a day in advance.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More