- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 can (11oz) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can (20oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple drained
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12ox) cool whip thawed
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Beat in oranges until blended.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9in round baking pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted neat center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine pineapple and pudding mix fold in whipped topping, spread between layers and over top and side of cake.
- Store in the refrigerator
- Yeilds 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More