- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 can (11oz) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can (20oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple drained
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12ox) cool whip thawed
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Beat in oranges until blended.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9in round baking pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted neat center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine pineapple and pudding mix fold in whipped topping, spread between layers and over top and side of cake.
- Store in the refrigerator
- Yeilds 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More