- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 120 min
- 1 (6 oz.) package lemon Jell-O (or equivalent flavored gelatin)
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple well drained, reserve liquid
- 2/3 cup whipped heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed shredded cheddar cheese
- Place Jell-O in a large bowl.
- In a two cup measuring cup, add 1/2 cup pineapple juice (enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.) Heat to very hot.
- Add heated mixture to Jell-O, stir until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 1/2 cups ice water.
- Stir in well drained pineapple.
- Pour Jell-O mixture into a 11x7 inch glass container lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Place in refrigerator until Jell-O is firm.
- Mix whipped cream with mayonnaise, blend well. Just before serving spread cream mixture over Jell-O.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Refrigerate until served.
NotesCan be served from the glass container or cut into serving size pieces then placed on a salad plate on top of a lettuce leaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More