- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 120 min
- 1 (6 oz.) package lemon Jell-O (or equivalent flavored gelatin)
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple well drained, reserve liquid
- 2/3 cup whipped heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed shredded cheddar cheese
- Place Jell-O in a large bowl.
- In a two cup measuring cup, add 1/2 cup pineapple juice (enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.) Heat to very hot.
- Add heated mixture to Jell-O, stir until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 1/2 cups ice water.
- Stir in well drained pineapple.
- Pour Jell-O mixture into a 11x7 inch glass container lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Place in refrigerator until Jell-O is firm.
- Mix whipped cream with mayonnaise, blend well. Just before serving spread cream mixture over Jell-O.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Refrigerate until served.
NotesCan be served from the glass container or cut into serving size pieces then placed on a salad plate on top of a lettuce leaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More