PINEAPPLE LEMON JELL-O SALAD
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 120 min
- 1 (6 oz.) package lemon Jell-O (or equivalent flavored gelatin)
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple well drained, reserve liquid
- 2/3 cup whipped heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed shredded cheddar cheese
Place Jell-O in a large bowl.
In a two cup measuring cup, add 1/2 cup pineapple juice (enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.) Heat to very hot.
Add heated mixture to Jell-O, stir until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
Add 1 1/2 cups ice water.
Stir in well drained pineapple.
Pour Jell-O mixture into a 11x7 inch glass container lightly sprayed with Pam.
Place in refrigerator until Jell-O is firm.
Mix whipped cream with mayonnaise, blend well. Just before serving spread cream mixture over Jell-O.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Refrigerate until served.