- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 fresh Pineapple,half cut into chuncks and half cruched in a food processor
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lime peel
- 2 apples, each cut into 12 slices
- 12 large strawberries,cut in half
- You'll want to serve this dip in the pineapple, so you need to cut the pineapple lengthwise; cut and remove the center core and also the pineapple.
- Cut half the pineapple in chunks and the other half crush in a food processor (a small one will work just fine) In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chunk pineapple, apple slices and strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate dip until very cold.
- Serve with the fresh fruit.
NotesMy family loves fresh pineapple. So I use it for this dip and also use other fresh fruits too.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
It's all about that proteinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More