PINEAPPLE-LIME FRUIT DIP
- Servings: 12
- 1 fresh Pineapple,half cut into chuncks and half cruched in a food processor
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lime peel
- 2 apples, each cut into 12 slices
- 12 large strawberries,cut in half
You'll want to serve this dip in the pineapple, so you need to cut the pineapple lengthwise; cut and remove the center core and also the pineapple.
Cut half the pineapple in chunks and the other half crush in a food processor (a small one will work just fine) In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chunk pineapple, apple slices and strawberries.
Cover and refrigerate dip until very cold.
Serve with the fresh fruit.