- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 fresh Pineapple,half cut into chuncks and half cruched in a food processor
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lime peel
- 2 apples, each cut into 12 slices
- 12 large strawberries,cut in half
- You'll want to serve this dip in the pineapple, so you need to cut the pineapple lengthwise; cut and remove the center core and also the pineapple.
- Cut half the pineapple in chunks and the other half crush in a food processor (a small one will work just fine) In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chunk pineapple, apple slices and strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate dip until very cold.
- Serve with the fresh fruit.
NotesMy family loves fresh pineapple. So I use it for this dip and also use other fresh fruits too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Adventures in Cooking
Special SmoothiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More