- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Empty entire can pineapple into saucepan and bring to boiling.
- Stir well so entire amount is hot.
- Add the package of lime gelatin and remove from heat.
- Stir until dissolved. Lemon juice added if desired.
- Pour into bowl and let chill in refrigerator until partially set.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream and 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Add pecans.
- Pour into serving bowl and let chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More