- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Empty entire can pineapple into saucepan and bring to boiling.
- Stir well so entire amount is hot.
- Add the package of lime gelatin and remove from heat.
- Stir until dissolved. Lemon juice added if desired.
- Pour into bowl and let chill in refrigerator until partially set.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream and 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Add pecans.
- Pour into serving bowl and let chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More