- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- A couple cups of pineapple
- A couple cups of mango
- 1 large or 2 medium avocado
- 1 jalapeno or 1 chipotle pepper canned in adobo, finely diced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 1/2 a small red onion, finely diced
- Juice of 1-2 limes, to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop all the fruits and veggies and combine gently in a large bowl. This salsa gets better with time, so keep the extra in the fridge up to 4 days for even more intense flavor. It also makes a great salad topping, tostada topping, or burrito ingredient.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More