Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1-1/4 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup toasted flaked coconut
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 cups each finely chopped fresh pineapple and mangoes
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, brown sugar, coconut and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until center is almost set.
5. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, combine pineapple and mangoes in medium bowl.
6. Blend half the fruit mixture in blender until smooth. Return to fruit in bowl; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces. Serve topped with fruit mixture.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cheesecake