- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- PINEAPPLE TEQUILA:
- 2 pineapples, trimmed & cubed
- 2 vanilla beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 liters tequila
- THE MARGAHOOTIE:
- 12 oz frozen lime juice concentrate
- 12 oz pineapple tequila
- 4 pineapple chunks
- Put pineapple tequila ingredients into a tight sealing jar. Leave for at least a week, stirring every so often.
- To make margahootie: put first three ingredients in blender and fill to top with ice. Blend until smooth and frozen.
- You can top up your jar of pineapple tequila with more tequila as you take it out, but the taste does get diluted. Tequila to pineapple is just a suggestion. I have a large suntea jar and after I put the pineapple, vanilla, and sugar in the jar, I fill'er up.
- Use "drunken" pineapple pieces from tequila mixture to blend with drink.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More