PINEAPPLE PECAN CAKE
- Servings: 16-20
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in pecans.
Pour into an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
In a mixing bowl, combine
all frosting ingredients; beat until smooth.