- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine
- all frosting ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Frost cake.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More