- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine
- all frosting ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Frost cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More