- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 27
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + chilling
- * 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- * 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- * 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- * 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- * 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- * 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- * Assorted crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans. Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More