Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
* 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped green onions
* 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
* Assorted crackers
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans. Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.