- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple, (small bite-size pieces)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 Serrano pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine the cabbage, pineapple, celery, onions, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined.
NotesI love this combination of vegetables with pineapple. Add as much hot pepper as you can stand. Notice that the dressing for this slaw is the simplest sweet/sour combination. I'm thinking that a little white miso paste might be a good thing.