- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI love this combination of vegetables with pineapple. Add as much hot pepper as you can stand. Notice that the dressing for this slaw is the simplest sweet/sour combination. I'm thinking that a little white miso paste might be a good thing.
- 3 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple, (small bite-size pieces)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 Serrano pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine the cabbage, pineapple, celery, onions, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined.