- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- graham cracker ready piecrust
- Mix sour cream, pudding, and pineapple together.
- Spoon into graham cracker crust shell and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours.
NotesI LOVE this dessert. It's very light and refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More