- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- graham cracker ready piecrust
- Mix sour cream, pudding, and pineapple together.
- Spoon into graham cracker crust shell and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours.
NotesI LOVE this dessert. It's very light and refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More