- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup (or) 6 oz. can Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup diced Pineapple
- 1 Cup diced Cantaloupe
- 1 Cup sliced Banana
- 3/4 Cup Lite Vanilla Yogart
- 1 Cup ice
- Always prepare fruit ahead of time. It should be cleaned, cut into chuncks and frozen. (1 cup fruit to a zip lock bag) Take fruit out of freezer and let set at room temp. for 18 minutes before creating your smoothie.
- Place juice, pineapple, cantaloupe, banana, yogart and ice in a blender and mix on medium speed until mixture is blended. Continue mixing, gradually increasing speed until mixture is Smooth. Pour into glasses & enjoy!
- Note: If only eating 1 serving, you can freeze the other serving in a disposable plastic cup, covered with plastic wrap. When ready to eat, remove plastic wrap and microwave on high for 25-35 seconds or until desired consistancy.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More