- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup (or) 6 oz. can Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup diced Pineapple
- 1 Cup diced Cantaloupe
- 1 Cup sliced Banana
- 3/4 Cup Lite Vanilla Yogart
- 1 Cup ice
- Always prepare fruit ahead of time. It should be cleaned, cut into chuncks and frozen. (1 cup fruit to a zip lock bag) Take fruit out of freezer and let set at room temp. for 18 minutes before creating your smoothie.
- Place juice, pineapple, cantaloupe, banana, yogart and ice in a blender and mix on medium speed until mixture is blended. Continue mixing, gradually increasing speed until mixture is Smooth. Pour into glasses & enjoy!
- Note: If only eating 1 serving, you can freeze the other serving in a disposable plastic cup, covered with plastic wrap. When ready to eat, remove plastic wrap and microwave on high for 25-35 seconds or until desired consistancy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More