- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can tidbit pineapple (drain the juice)
- 1 can black beans (do not drain)
- 1 32-ounce jar of mild to medium chunky style salsa
- Place the thawed chicken breasts in the crockpot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas and some rice.
- We like the leftovers served in a tortilla with fixins, this makes a great chicken burrito.
NotesEveryone who tries this recipe just loves it.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More