- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can tidbit pineapple (drain the juice)
- 1 can black beans (do not drain)
- 1 32-ounce jar of mild to medium chunky style salsa
- Place the thawed chicken breasts in the crockpot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas and some rice.
- We like the leftovers served in a tortilla with fixins, this makes a great chicken burrito.
NotesEveryone who tries this recipe just loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More