- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can tidbit pineapple (drain the juice)
- 1 can black beans (do not drain)
- 1 32-ounce jar of mild to medium chunky style salsa
- Place the thawed chicken breasts in the crockpot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas and some rice.
- We like the leftovers served in a tortilla with fixins, this makes a great chicken burrito.
NotesEveryone who tries this recipe just loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More