- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- honey to taste
- You can use other fruit for variety.
- Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More