- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- honey to taste
- You can use other fruit for variety.
- Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More