- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- honey to taste
- You can use other fruit for variety.
- Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More