- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- honey to taste
- You can use other fruit for variety.
- Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More