- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- honey to taste
- You can use other fruit for variety.
- Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
My Family Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More