- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10 biscuits
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick butter), at room temperature
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice for later.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, and butter, and mix well
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, making sure cherry hits bottom of cup.
- Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.
NotesThis is a very easy package biscuit recipe. It is very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More