- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryA super easy recipe, and perfect for the holidays.
- * 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- * 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar
- * 2 cups apple cider
- * 1 cup orange juice
- * 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- * 3 (6-inch) cinnamon sticks, broken
- * Garnishes: orange wedges, whole cinnamon sticks
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer, discarding spices. Serve hot. Garnish, if desired.