- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- * 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar
- * 2 cups apple cider
- * 1 cup orange juice
- * 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- * 3 (6-inch) cinnamon sticks, broken
- * Garnishes: orange wedges, whole cinnamon sticks
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer, discarding spices. Serve hot. Garnish, if desired.
NotesA super easy recipe, and perfect for the holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More