- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryEveryone loves this recipe because the pineapple keeps it really moist. I make a lot of these over the summer when our garden is producing tons of zucchini. They freeze well also.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (use food processor or hand grate)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- With a wire whisk, beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla till blended.
- Stir in zucchini, pineapple, flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts.
- Blend well
- Pour into 2 well greased 5x9 loaf pans, or 1 bundt pan or ring.
- Bake for 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Check with a toothpick or knife blade.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More