- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bread (your choice) I use wheat.
- Pineapple (canned sliced or fresh)
- Cheese (your choice) I like the American cheese.
- Mayo or salad dressing--spread on bread slices
- Lettuce (optional)
- Ham slices (optional)
- I do not grill mine, but I think this would be an option.
NotesThis is such a simple sandwich, I thought about not adding it on. Most folks have probably tried it already. My first introduction to this sandwich was many, many years ago. A friend's Mom would sometimes
have it for lunch. I did not think it sounded that appealing, but I tried it and loved it.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More