- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bread (your choice) I use wheat.
- Pineapple (canned sliced or fresh)
- Cheese (your choice) I like the American cheese.
- Mayo or salad dressing--spread on bread slices
- Lettuce (optional)
- Ham slices (optional)
- I do not grill mine, but I think this would be an option.
NotesThis is such a simple sandwich, I thought about not adding it on. Most folks have probably tried it already. My first introduction to this sandwich was many, many years ago. A friend's Mom would sometimes
have it for lunch. I did not think it sounded that appealing, but I tried it and loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More