- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis relish pairs nicely with grilled shrimp skewers.
- Olive- or vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 large shallot, finely diced
- 3/4 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp celery salt
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; sauté corn and shallot until shallot is caramel in color, about 3 minutes. In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Add corn/shallot mixture. Season with salt and pepper.