- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 large can crushed pineapple drained but still wet (reserve pineapple juice in
- case you need to moisten the mix and then enjoy drinking the rest)
- 1 pint dairy sour cream
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pie shell (I've used graham cracker as well as both Oreo & Keebler
- chocolate pie crusts)
- Mix sour cream & pineapple.
- Sprinkle with pudding mix, a little at a time, stirring so that it's well blended.
- Add back some juice if necessary.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy!
NotesCool Refreshing and oh so easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More