- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- graham or chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) light sour cream
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- In a small microwave bowl, place water; sprinkle gelatin over the top and let stand for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high, stirring 2-3 times, until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and sour cream; beat until smooth and creamy. Slowly blend in pink lemonade concentrate and gelatin. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More