- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- graham or chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) light sour cream
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- In a small microwave bowl, place water; sprinkle gelatin over the top and let stand for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high, stirring 2-3 times, until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and sour cream; beat until smooth and creamy. Slowly blend in pink lemonade concentrate and gelatin. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.