- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 5 medium leeks, rinsed and julienne in 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Trim chicken breasts of any excess fat, place between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound to an even thickness. Place flattened breasts into a shallow pan and cover with white wine. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the leeks beneath the chicken breasts in a shallow pan. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon of rosemary and 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
A Falcon Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More