- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 5 medium leeks, rinsed and julienne in 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Trim chicken breasts of any excess fat, place between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound to an even thickness. Place flattened breasts into a shallow pan and cover with white wine. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the leeks beneath the chicken breasts in a shallow pan. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon of rosemary and 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More