- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 5 medium leeks, rinsed and julienne in 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Trim chicken breasts of any excess fat, place between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound to an even thickness. Place flattened breasts into a shallow pan and cover with white wine. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the leeks beneath the chicken breasts in a shallow pan. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon of rosemary and 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More