- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (more if frosting is to stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pink gel food coloring
- Confetti sprinkles
- Beat butter in a large bowl with electric mixer. Slowly add powdered sugar, one-half cup at a time, alternately with milk. Add vanilla.
- Stir in a tiny bit of pink gel food coloring. (Add extra milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if nessary).
- Frost and decorate with sprinkles.
- Makes: 4 cups frosting
NotesThis is for the Pink Princess Cake, and from the book "The Pink Princess Cookbook"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More