- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (more if frosting is to stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pink gel food coloring
- Confetti sprinkles
- Beat butter in a large bowl with electric mixer. Slowly add powdered sugar, one-half cup at a time, alternately with milk. Add vanilla.
- Stir in a tiny bit of pink gel food coloring. (Add extra milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if nessary).
- Frost and decorate with sprinkles.
- Makes: 4 cups frosting
NotesThis is for the Pink Princess Cake, and from the book "The Pink Princess Cookbook"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More