- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (more if frosting is to stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pink gel food coloring
- Confetti sprinkles
- Beat butter in a large bowl with electric mixer. Slowly add powdered sugar, one-half cup at a time, alternately with milk. Add vanilla.
- Stir in a tiny bit of pink gel food coloring. (Add extra milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if nessary).
- Frost and decorate with sprinkles.
- Makes: 4 cups frosting
NotesThis is for the Pink Princess Cake, and from the book "The Pink Princess Cookbook"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More