- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Corn Oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans of Pinoto beans
- 1 15 oz tomato sauce
- Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1.Put 2 tablespoons of corn oil in a large skillet.
- 2.Add 1cup chopped onions and 1 cup chopped green pepper.
- Let onions and pepper saute until tender.
- 3.Crumble in hamburger and brown weel.(You choose the amount)
- 4.Mix in two cans of pinto beans.Rinse the cans out with water and add to skillet for moisture.(small amount)
- 5.Add in 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce.Mix well and let simmer.
- 6. Mix up one box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix per instructions on box.
- Pour over the top of the pinto mix.Spread completely over the mix.
- 7.Bake at 400 degrees until cornmeal is golden brown.
- This is really good on a cold day.It's a meal in it self.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More