- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Corn Oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans of Pinoto beans
- 1 15 oz tomato sauce
- Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1.Put 2 tablespoons of corn oil in a large skillet.
- 2.Add 1cup chopped onions and 1 cup chopped green pepper.
- Let onions and pepper saute until tender.
- 3.Crumble in hamburger and brown weel.(You choose the amount)
- 4.Mix in two cans of pinto beans.Rinse the cans out with water and add to skillet for moisture.(small amount)
- 5.Add in 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce.Mix well and let simmer.
- 6. Mix up one box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix per instructions on box.
- Pour over the top of the pinto mix.Spread completely over the mix.
- 7.Bake at 400 degrees until cornmeal is golden brown.
- This is really good on a cold day.It's a meal in it self.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More