- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Pinto beans, drained and mashed
- 1/4 To 1/2 cup milk
- 6 teaspoons Butter
- 6 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 lb Powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Add mashed pinto beans mixed with milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Stir until slightly thickened.
- Gradually work in the powdered sugar and pecans. Raisins (optional).
- Spread in buttered pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More