- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Pinto beans, drained and mashed
- 1/4 To 1/2 cup milk
- 6 teaspoons Butter
- 6 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 lb Powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Add mashed pinto beans mixed with milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Stir until slightly thickened.
- Gradually work in the powdered sugar and pecans. Raisins (optional).
- Spread in buttered pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More