- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 sm. tub sour cream
- 6 oz. fine shredded cheedar cheese
- 1/8 - 1/4 c. chopped onion, depending on how much you like
- 1 sm. can sliced olives, drained
- 3 jalapenos
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas (not sure which size she uses, but I will edit it once I find out)
Finely chop olives and jalapenos.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cheese, onion, olives & jalapenos.
Spread on toritillas and roll up.
Cut into bite-sized slices.
Personally, I don't like this recipe, but my Mom always makes it for parties and such. I know there are several people that love it, so I figured I would share it anyway!