- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1-4 oz jar diced pimentos, drained
- 3 cups dry spaghetti, broken into two inch pieces
- 2 cups reserved chicken broth from pot
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese (divided
- Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups.
- Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook.
- When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients 1 cup sharp cheddar.
- Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar.
- Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil.)
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More