- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 kilo of green tomato
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons lard
- 5 serrano chilies. If you do not want to chop a lot, then Lenten
- 24 epazote leaves
- 60 grs. ground pip
- 3/4 kilo of pork tenderloin, cooked with 3 stalks of onions (cook's back for an hour and a half)
- 3/4 of soup that was cooked loin
- Allow the tenderloin is cooked for an hour and a half. Tomatoes are washed after molded and ground in a mortar with 12 sheets of epazote, lettuce and peppers, all raw. Then fry in butter for fifteen minutes slowly and let it simmer. After boiling, drop a nugget gets dissolved in a quart of broth and simmer 15 minutes.
- Five minutes is sprayed with cold water before it boils put 12 whole leaves of epazote. Ten minutes is sprayed with cold water and puts the meat and has released 15 minutes boiling, sprinkle the last time, let simmer three quarters of an hour seasoning of salt and take out the epazote.
NotesMole is the generic name for several sauces used in Mexican cuisine recipes, as well as for dishes based on these sauces. Outside of Mexico, it often refers to a specific sauce which is known in Spanish by the more specific name mole poblano. The word is also widely known in the combined form guacamole (avocado concoction). In contemporary Mexico, the term is used for a number of sauces, some quite dissimilar to one another, including black, red, yellow, colorado, green, almendrado, and pipián.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More