- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1) whole chicken, washed, pat dry and cut in pieces to grill or you can use chicken breast
- (1) stick butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1/2 c. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. A-1 Steak sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 clove fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 large chipotle pepper (chopped) - I use a canned chipotle pepper
- In a small sauce pan melt together 1 stick of butter & 1/2 cup of margarine, add 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup A-1 sauce, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 clove fresh garlic (minced) and 1 chipolte pepper to the butter mixture.
- Bring this mixture to a boil & quickly reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Set your grill to a medium heat.
- Put the chicken pieces on the grill. Baste the chicken with the sauce from beginning to end of cooking time, rotating & flipping chicken pieces until chicken is done.