- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars, unwrapped and chopped
- 1 bag M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1 22.5-oz. box brownie mix
- 1 16-oz. can dark chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Re-sealable plastic bag
- 1 9 x 13-inch pan(s)
- Aluminum foil
- Waxed paper
- Prepare brownies according to the package instructions (for cake brownies).
- Fold in the chopped SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars, before transferring the batter to a foil-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake according to the package directions.
- To check if ready, insert a toothpick 2 inches from the edge of the pan.
- If it comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Remove the brownie from the pan by loosening it from the sides, and then lift it out of the pan and place on a flat surface.
- Spread the top of the brownie with the chocolate fudge frosting.
- Cut into 2-inch squares (4 lines x 6 lines).
- Put vanilla frosting into a re-sealable plastic bag and snip a hole in the corner.
- Using the picture as a guide, make a skull shape on top of each brownie, by squeezing a large circle of frosting above a smaller circle of frosting, and then piping two crossed bones in front of each skull.
- Use M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween for the eyes and mouth.
- Transfer the brownies from the foil to a platter or waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More