- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- * 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- * 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks with juice
- * 1/4 cup golden syrup
- * 1/4 cup ketchup
- * 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- * 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and fry on each side until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Pour in the liquid from the pineapple chunks, saving pineapple for later. Stir in the golden syrup and ketchup and season with curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until pork chops are tender.
- 2. When the pork chops are tender, pour in the pineapple chunks and add the raisins. Heat through briefly, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More