- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Layer #1 (crust)
- 1 stick butter-softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts-chopped
- Mix together and bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 13 minutes. Cool.
- Layer #2
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip but only use 1 cup in this step
- Mix well and spread on crust.
- Layer #3
- 2 packs (3 oz. each) Instant pistachio pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Beat until thick and spread over layer #2
- Spread top with remaining cool whip and another 1/2 cup macadamia nuts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- See Above!
NotesI've made this recipe many times and decided to try it with pistachio pudding! Such a pretty color for Easter and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More