- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Layer #1 (crust)
- 1 stick butter-softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts-chopped
- Mix together and bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 13 minutes. Cool.
- Layer #2
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip but only use 1 cup in this step
- Mix well and spread on crust.
- Layer #3
- 2 packs (3 oz. each) Instant pistachio pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Beat until thick and spread over layer #2
- Spread top with remaining cool whip and another 1/2 cup macadamia nuts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- See Above!
NotesI've made this recipe many times and decided to try it with pistachio pudding! Such a pretty color for Easter and delicious!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More