- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dump instant pudding into a large mixing bowl. Add pineapple, and mix well.
- Mix in nondairy whipped topping.
- Stir in bananas, marshmallows, fruit cocktail, and mandarin oranges.
- Cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
NotesThis is a holiday recipe must in our family - pistachio fluff fruit salad. We make it ever Thanksgiving and Christmas.. sometimes even on Easter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Taste of CenturyLink
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More