3/4 cup white chocolate chips
6 Tablespoons butter
1/3 cup water
1 package (4 serving size) instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup shelled Pistachios
1. Line an 8x8 square baking pan with foil. Set aside.
2. In a microwave safe large bowl, melt chocolate chips, butter and water, in microwave, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate chips are fully melted. If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Stir dry pudding mix to chocolate mixture. Once completely combined, stir in sugar, one cup at a time. Fold in shelled pistachios.
4. Press fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
5. Remove fudge from pan and remove foil. Use a sharp knife to cut cleanly into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Pairs Well With