- Cooking Time: 50-55mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20mins
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- POUR into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
NotesTrying something new
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More