- Cooking Time: 50-55mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20mins
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- POUR into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
NotesTrying something new
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More