- Cooking Time: 50-55mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20mins
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- POUR into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
NotesTrying something new
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian Exchange
Nick's PicksSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More