- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- POUR into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More